Free Ticket to The Guardian Activate summit (London 2012)
I’m giving away a free ticket to The Guardian Activate Summit taking place in London next week (Wed the 26th of June). Please leave a comment below explaining briefly why you should get the ticket, and you may be the lucky winner.
The Activate Summits focus on changing the world through technology. The London 2012 summit will focus on:
• The challenge of agility in business
• Open access: promoting open journalism, open source, open data
• Overcoming the difficulty of storytelling through data
• Promoting sustainable investment in technology startups
• Preserving the founding principles of the web: the battle between an open and proprietorial internet
In addition to these themes, Activate London will showcase the best and most innovative uses of technology to transform areas such as health, education, science, government and global development. Further information here.
You can read about the recent Activate Summit 2012 in New York here.
If you would like a free ticket to the Activate Summit please leave a comment below explaining briefly why you should get the ticket, and you may be the lucky winner! All entries must be received by the end of today (Thursday the 21st of June).